Future of Work Conference
4th of May 2016, Zurich/CH
The debate on a “basic income” is on media worldwide. With Finland, Canada, Holland, New Zealand and Namibia various governments speak on a possible introduction or extensive testing and Switzerland is the first country in the world to vote on a launch of this idea. The conference “Future of Work” showed with distinguished speakers, as the issue is now being discussed at international level and directs ways in which to go to for social innovations.
Present were i.a.
– Prof. Dr. Yanis Varoufakis (Former Greek Minister of Finance)
– Prof. Robert Reich (Former US-Secretary of Labor)
– Dr. Albert Wenger (Twitter investor and Union Square Ventures 1 billion Manager)
– Prof. Erik Brynjolfsson (MIT professor, author of “The Second Machine Age”)
– Andrew Stern (Former President of the largest US union and 2008 “most invited person” in Obama’s Office)
– Rob Johnson (President of Institute for New Economic Thinking)
– Daniel Häni and Enno Schmidt (initiator of the Basic Income movement Switzerland)
– Prof. Bruno S. Frey (Economist)
and many others.